Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Savvy Social Security Planning Seminar "What Baby Boomers Need to Know..."
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits?
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy?
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse?
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits?
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income?
When & Where
Business on the Edge Organizer
Business on the Edge is the Small Business Problem Solver. We help our customers get the word out about their events.